There is a difference between “thrush treatment,” and “horse healing.” NO THRUSH treats in 3-5 days in which time you should no longer notice the black, wet mess. Do the “pick-test.” Insert your pick into the thrush area and see if it comes out dry and clean. If so, this is proof that the bacteria is no longer active. Meanwhile for extreme, deep-sulcus cases , be sure to keep dusting whenever possible while the “healing” takes place. NO THRUSH promotes a positive healing envirorment – but know that your horse is suseptable to reoccurance until the crevices and the area between the heel bulbs close and grow back with healthy tissue. Depending on the tissue damage created by months/years of thrush, this may take a few weeks. Be sure to click the “How It Works” link for extensive photos and usage tips – at : www.nothrushshop.com .]
- Pictures tell 1000 words. Get rid of the actual thrush problem – THE HEEL CRACK!
- Are you done with the Cowgirl Nail polish? Try NO THRUSH, the first ever DRY product
- True Story – How thrush can end a career
- Why am I so stiff and sore today?
- If you have No Thrush in your barn, this is very worth the read:
nothrushblog on NO THRUSH Pro Tip July 2015… Tracy on NO THRUSH Pro Tip July 2015… nothrushblog on DUST ON! powdered wound dressi… nothrushblog on No Thrush (NTDry) now availabl… jaye perry on No Thrush (NTDry) now availabl…