No Thrush works great on Scratches and rainrot – and it’s is so much easier! Just dust the powder onto the problem area and gently rub into the hairline. Don’t wash, don’t remove the scabs. Just “dust on.” We can also use as prevention for those horses with a recurring problem. For photos, log onto: http://www.nothrushshop.com/treat_scratches.html
- Pictures tell 1000 words. Get rid of the actual thrush problem – THE HEEL CRACK!
- Are you done with the Cowgirl Nail polish? Try NO THRUSH, the first ever DRY product
- True Story – How thrush can end a career
- Why am I so stiff and sore today?
- If you have No Thrush in your barn, this is very worth the read:
nothrushblog on NO THRUSH Pro Tip July 2015… Tracy on NO THRUSH Pro Tip July 2015… nothrushblog on DUST ON! powdered wound dressi… nothrushblog on No Thrush (NTDry) now availabl… jaye perry on No Thrush (NTDry) now availabl…