Confused about what is going on with your horse’s feet? So often the problem is thrush, but most of us only recognize thrush when we see and smell the black goo. But thrush is SOOO much more that that! This video will give you all the knowledge you need about thrush and how it invades the foot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxFRqFwF9ew
- Pictures tell 1000 words. Get rid of the actual thrush problem – THE HEEL CRACK!
- Are you done with the Cowgirl Nail polish? Try NO THRUSH, the first ever DRY product
- True Story – How thrush can end a career
- Why am I so stiff and sore today?
- If you have No Thrush in your barn, this is very worth the read:
nothrushblog on NO THRUSH Pro Tip July 2015… Tracy on NO THRUSH Pro Tip July 2015… nothrushblog on DUST ON! powdered wound dressi… nothrushblog on No Thrush (NTDry) now availabl… jaye perry on No Thrush (NTDry) now availabl…